Thank you for exploring Radimax Group’s website located at www.radimaxgroup.com.my (“website”). Please read this page carefully before exploring our website further. Radimax Group Sdn Bhd (“RG”) respects your privacy and we do NOT sell, store, rent or loan, any identifiable information collected on this website.
The contents of this website are for the purpose of providing certain permitted information relating to the general profile, facilities and services rendered by Radimax. The materials on this website, including text and images, are intended to give a general overview only to the areas covered, and at most if not all of such materials are in condensed format to allow aesthetics to prevail, they are not intended to be complete or comprehensive.
These materials are protected by copyright law and is copyright to www.radimaxgroup.com.my unless credited otherwise. In no sense does any of the content or materials constitute full technical specifications or comprehensive services available to date at Radimax Group who makes no warranty or representation that any content or information is complete or comprehensive or is usable without any further input.
Users use Radimax Group website, information, materials and web services entirely at their own risk and agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable.
Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable. We do not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details and we do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you to help get you the information you’ve requested.
Where information about your visit is collected, it is solely for analysis of content and general traffic statistics through the use of non-persistent cookies, which you can configure (turn off, refuse, reject or delete at anytime) in your Internet browser’s settings.
These cookies, available only during active browsing, do not record personal information and not store on the computer’s hard drive but are deleted as soon as you leave our website. Some forms on our site invite you to submit your contact details and other information about yourself or your organisation, or to send us emails which may, of course, also identify you. While you must provide an email address to allow our response to any questions or comments, we recommend that you do not include any other personal information.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Radimax Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 2021.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company name and job title.
- Contact information including address, phone number and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information necessary to provide you with services offered by Radimax Group.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. The purposes for which your personal data may be used are:
- Internal record keeping
- To provide services to you
- To improve our products and services
- To customize this website according to your interests
- To enable you to provide goods or services to Radimax Group
- To assess your job application
- To administer your participation in any contest/ program related to the public organized by us
- To conduct internal activities
- To send you promotional message and special offers based on your privacy preferences
- To better understand your needs as our customers
- For security and fraud prevention purposes
- For statistical analysis
- For profiling your preferences
- For finance and marketing activities
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes (if applicable).
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- permitted or required by law; or
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or
- investigating fraud which has already taken place.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.